Knox County
Sheriff's Office

Knox County
Sheriff's Office

Do you want to complain about a bar being open?

Share this Story

Click Below to Go to Our

Blurred image of bar with "Want to complain about a bar being open? Call the Health Department.... 2155555"

Sheriff Tom Spangler says The Knox County Health Department is responsible for regulating both bars and restaurants as well as the enforcement of the Board of Health’s ordinance. Citizens who may have concerns and complaints about bars who may not be complying with the Board of Health order should be directed to the Health Department Covid-19 hotline at 865-215-5555.

Knox County Sheriff's Office

Social Media and Recent Posts

Recent Posts

Follow Us on Facebook

Hear From Us on Twitter

See Us on Instagram

[fts_instagram instagram_id=17841405879716981 access_token=IGQVJWTk1GZA1diVEwyOTVzcXZARakZAEZA2dXN09lUDkxekZA1S18wajFSV2FsSjU4ZAENIRlZAfZAlhUV3dVejRPMGFfOTFUdlc3dXgxZAUk0a1lwbWNWMEpuM2hCLUFWSmZAwMXdTQ2JPdTVR pics_count=10 type=basic super_gallery=yes columns=3 force_columns=no space_between_photos=1px icon_size=65px hide_date_likes_comments=no]

Sign up for the KCSO News Room